Fiat 500C Lounge 1.2 Convertible
2013 ’63’ Fiat 500C Lounge 1.2 Convertible
- 1 Owner
- Low Mileage - 33000 miles
- 1/2 Leather Interior
- Air Conditioning with Climate Control
- Full Service History - including 'Nov 16.
Finished in Bianco with contrasting Bordeaux electric soft-top and Avorio / Nero 1/2 Leather interior.
- 1/2 Leather interior
- Air Conditioning with auto Climate Control
- Central Locking
- Multiple Airbags
- ESC - Electronic Stability Control
- Stop / Start
- City Parking Mode
- Rear Headrests
- Front and Rear Fog Lamps
- Leather Multi-function steering wheel and height adjustment
- Rear Park Assist
- Genuine Fiat 500 overmats
- Electrically operated door mirrors
- Radio / CD with MP3 and Aux-in
- Blue & Me voice activated Bluetooth
- 15” Seven Spoke Alloys (fitted with matched Goodyear tyres)
Beautiful presented with her Bianco paintwork and Bordeaux soft-top, this Fiat 500C Lounge really is a pretty car. Nicely spec’d with Climate Control and optional 1/2 Leather interior she really stands out and on a nice day with the electrically operated roof folded back she's a real joy to drive. Her 1.2litre engine is nice and peppy and scrolling through the trip computer she returns excellent mpg.
Having come directly from her supplying dealer, the car has serviced stamps at PDI, 7149 miles, 15133miles 24919miles (Nov '16) and is currently showing 33000 miles. She comes with a full book pack, 2 keys, is HPi clear, MOT valid until August 2018 and being a low emissions vehicle, she only costs £30/annum to tax.
+ Read More
- Read Less
"We wanted to sell our Porsche 911 and were not keen on having to field the calls, arrange viewings and take people on test drives. However we wanted a good price for it too. Mark came up trumps.
His work, both in terms of preparing the car for sale and putting together a brilliantly worded advert (and professional photography), meant we had lots of interest. Mark dealt with all enquiries, arranged test drives and ultimately negotiated a better deal than we were expecting. We would certainly use Mark to sell any classic or unusual car in the future."
Dr AM Kelly, Nottingham