BMW Z3M Roadster - SOLD
Exceptional '99 BMW Z3M Roadster
- 1 of 918 Z3M Roadsters
- Finished in Imola Red
- Extended Black / Imola Red interior
- Factory Hard-top
- Low Mileage
As 1 of only 918 RHD models fitted with the 3.2litre 24valve twin cam S50 engines, and producing 321bhp, this stunning Z3M Roadster is quite a rarity, especially being finished in her stunning Imola Red paintwork.
This Z3M is in fantastic condition with only 42k miles and being the M Powered model she is fully spec'd with the following features:
- Leather Motorsport Seats finished in Imola Red / Black with leather being extended to the door-cards and centre console
- Electric Soft-top - recently refurbished in ‘as-new’ condition
- Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Electric Windows
- Z3M Electric Mirrors
- Motorsport Steering wheel
- Z3M Oval rear view mirror
- Quad Exhaust
- Floor Mats
- Additional Motorsport instrumentation
- Electric / Heated Seats
- 17” Motorsport Wheels (fitted with matched Bridgestone tyres showing 6mm) - fully refurbished and in 'as-new' condition
- Hard Top Preparation
- Limited Slip Differential
- Wind Deflector and soft-top Tonneau cover
- Factory Hard Top finished in Imola Red
- Z3M exterior styling
The bodywork and mechanical condition are exceptional with the Imola Red paintwork being blemish free. The 3.2litre engine fires instantly and the sound of the M-Power engine is intoxicating as it exits through the quad outlet exhaust. Originally supplied by Rydale BMW the Z3M Roadster comes with BMW Service History, the most recent being Jan 2016, she comes with her BMW Book Pack, 2 keys, additional 'security' keys and a valid MOT. She drives fantastically well, providing all the necessary driver feedback synonymous with all M-Power cars. With the expensive optional Factory Hard-top, wind-deflector and tonneau and with only 42k miles this has to be one of the best examples available and will be a stunning addition in any collection which will continue to appreciate in value.
+ Read More
- Read Less
"We wanted to sell our Porsche 911 and were not keen on having to field the calls, arrange viewings and take people on test drives. However we wanted a good price for it too. Mark came up trumps.
His work, both in terms of preparing the car for sale and putting together a brilliantly worded advert (and professional photography), meant we had lots of interest. Mark dealt with all enquiries, arranged test drives and ultimately negotiated a better deal than we were expecting. We would certainly use Mark to sell any classic or unusual car in the future."
Dr AM Kelly, Nottingham