Porsche 997 - SOLD
Stunning Gen 2 model in Meteor Grey Metallic
- 321bhp 3.6 litre
- Low Mileage - 36,000miles
- Stunning 19” Alloys
- Sport Chrono Pack
- Full Service History
Supplied new by Porsche Tonbridge and registered in March 2009 this immaculately presented 997 is finished in Meteor Grey Metallic with full Black extended leather interior with Porsche crests embossed on the headrests and the following specification:
- 19” Sport Design Alloys (fitted with matched Michelin Pilot Sport tires).
- Electric & heated door mirrors.
- 2 way Electric Heated seats.
- Green Top-tinted windscreen.
- Front electric windows.
- Park Assist.
- Aluminium door handles.
- DVD European Navigation.
- Wheel caps with Porsche crest.
- PCM (Porsche Communication System) with Bose speakers.
- Air Conditioning with climate control
- Trip Computer.
- Multiple Airbags.
- PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management).
- Upgraded Sports Exhaust.
- Sport Chromo Plus.
- PDK (7 speed double clutch).
- Remote Central Locking.
- Porsche VTS (Vehicle Tracking System).
- LED lights.
- Active rear spoiler.
- Genuine Porsche overmats.
- Original door sill Porsche umbrella.
- Upgraded Paddle Shift
Being a Gen 2 car this 997 features the direct injection 3.6litre engine, offering greater reliability and economy and the vastly improved PDK gearbox, the latter of which normally performs as a relaxed 7speed Auto or can be switched into Sport or Sports Plus, offering far more ‘spirited’ driving dynamics with the upgraded paddle shift steering wheel.
Having just 3 former keepers and only 35,600miles (MOT until March 2017) she has an impeccable service history with Porsche main dealer stamps at 13k, 24k and 34k (Porsche Independent) and importantly has also had Brake fluid changes and Condition Inspections carried out at the same time. She comes with previous MOT’s, documented history and receipts from Porsche in excess of £10k (servicing and upgrades), a Peter Morgan (PPI 230point inspection report), clear HPI file, full Porsche dealer pack and 2 keys.
+ Read More
- Read Less
Jaguar XK8 - Dear Carl and Mark, just to let you know the journey home was uneventful - the car was great! I would like to express my thanks for an exceptional experience in dealing with both you and Mark. It has been a great pleasure to deal with you, many thanks.
Mr Barraclough, North Yorkshire.